Important: Please read carefully before subscribing to The Barn or downloading any materials from this site.
This is a legal agreement between you (Licensee or
you) and Photography Farm of 55 Osborne Road, Brighton (Licensor or we) for your purchase of a subscription to The Barn online training ("THE BARN"), which includes printed materials and online Resources (Resources).
By clicking on the "register" button on any page, you agree to
these terms which will bind you and (if you are an employer) your
employees. If you do not agree to these terms, we shall not sell a subscription to THE BARN to and you must discontinue the
purchasing process now.
1. THE BARN– A DESCRIPTION
We describe THE BARN as: Online Training resources for photographers. It is made up of tutorials and downloads plus input from industry experts.
Please note that we reserve the right to change the content of THE BARN at any time and without notice.
2. THE SALE
The purchase of a subscription to THE BARN is subject to the following:
- the prices set out for the subscription on our website; and
- the purchase of the Subscription to THE BARN and all the materials includes
the granting of a non exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence,
which are set out in the following clause.
3. THE LICENCE
- [IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER TO THE THE BARN] view and possess the Training
Materials associated with the THE BARN and
use such Resources in conjunction with your own business.
- Download any of the sample documents for illustrative purposes ONLY. We advise that you seek your own legal advice when it comes to creating contracts.
4. LICENSEE'S UNDERTAKINGS
Except as expressly set out in this Licence you undertake:
- not to copy the THE BARN or any of it's resources with NO EXCEPTIONS.
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Resources or THE BARN.
- not to alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the Resources, nor permit the Resources or any
part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Resources or any parts of THE BARN, in any form to any person without
prior written consent from the Licensor.
5. MINIMUM TERMS AND CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Your subscription is monthly and may be cancelled at any time, running to the end of the month in which cancelled. You may cancel within Paypal. The minimum term is one month.
No refunds shall be given unless THE BARN ceases to operate.
The Licensee shall:keep confidential the exact content of THE BARN and all it's Resources
not publish any content from THE BARN without the express prior written consent of the Licensor; and not pass the learning or any documents to any third parties.
6.1 The provisions of this clause 6 shall be deemed effective from
the first date of Subscription and
shall remain in full force and effect for 10 years from that date.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in THE BARN and the Resources anywhere in the world belong to the
Licensor, that rights in the THE BARN and the Resources
are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, THE BARN or the Resources other than the right to use
them in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
8. LICENSOR'S LIABILITY
Nothing in this Licence shall exclude or in any way limit the
Licensee's liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused
by negligence, or any other liability to the extent that it may not
be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
The Licensor shall not be liable under, or in connection with, this Licence or any collateral contract for:
- loss of income;
- loss of business profits or contracts;
- business interruption;
- loss of the use of money or anticipated savings;
- loss of information;
- loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever
arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of
contract or otherwise;.
9. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment can only be made using Paypal at the beginning of the Subscription. Receipts for payment
are provided in electronic format. You will remain subscribed as long as the monthly payments are made. If for any reason the payment is withdrawn, this will lead to immediate termination of the subscription. It is the Licensee's responsibility to terminate the subscription when required.
10. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any actions resulting from the advice on THE BARN. We have done our best to provide good and legal advice but accept no responsibility for how it is used or your actions conducted after access to the Resources.
11. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.